1. Define what is hydromorphology? What is the importance of considering hydromorphology? How many components can we break it into? (spatial complexity, connectivityand dynamism) What are these components exactly? What are the methods or tools that can be used to measure these? What are the causes to them,both naturally or anthropogenically? Dynamic of hydromorphology throughout time?
2. What are benthic invertebrates? What are the importances of benthic invertebrates in freshwater system? What are the components of the freshwater ecosystem that they need? (food resource, habitat, reproduction etc)
3. What are the direct and indirect relationship between the hydromorphology and the components needed by benthic invertebrates? What is the magnitude of these influences on benthic invertebrates?Are these positive or negative influences?
4. By knowing these relationships, what means, management could be taken to adjust or modify hydromorphology to our intereset?
5. Uncertanity or future research.
A. Elosegi. Et al. 2010. Effects of hydromorphological integrity on biodiversity
and functioning of river ecosystems. Hydrobiologia
L. Sandin. 2009. The relationship between land-use, hydromorphologyand river biota at different spatial and temporal scales: a synthesis of seven case studies. Fundamental and Applied Limnology, ArchivfürHydrobiologie.Vol. 174/1: 1–5, February 2009
Overall this looks like a good topic and an interesting paper. It looks like it will have a good flow and it is structured in a logical way. However, it looks like you are focusing more on summarizing other research and not synthesizing the research very much (only questions in bullets 3 and 4). 代写留学生论文Remember that you want to synthesize the research/literature to support your ideas/arguments. Therefore I suggest you start by researching several papers on this topic, then determine your “conclusion” which would logically fit into bullet 4. From there you can synthesize your arguments to support your conclusion.